Join our team
We are the largest independent provider of echocardiography services in the UK, delivering over 50,000 transthoracic studies in 2021.
As part of the Acacium Group, we benefit from the infrastructure of a large, successful organisation with over 20 years’ experience as the largest provider of workforce solutions to the healthcare sector in the UK and Europe.Apply now
We are looking for permanent Echocardiographers to join our award-winning team!
Are you an accredited echocardiographer (BSE or EACVI) who is looking for your next challenge?
Our team of accredited staff provide exceptional quality care to patients for customers across the UK. Our dedication to excellence is evidenced by consistently high clinical audit scores and patient feedback.
of patients would be likely, or extremely likely to recommend our services (Picker Survey March 2022)
- Our award-winning team is clinically led, focusing on quality and alignment with the BSE Echo Quality Framework
- We provide a comprehensive induction to ensure you are adequately prepared before starting a new assignment
- We regularly ask for your feedback to allow us to tailor work to suit your needs
- We have a training and development lead producing training plans, reviewing guidelines, and ensuring we share best practices
- 5% annual bonus + £3,000 car allowance, and work-related expenses
- Training and development supported to maintain clinical competence
- Workplace pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance
- …and plenty of other flexible benefits available!
Keli Konrad, Regional Echocardiographer Lead