We are the largest independent provider of echocardiography services in the UK, delivering over 50,000 transthoracic studies in 2021.
As part of the Acacium Group, we benefit from the infrastructure of a large, successful organisation with over 20 years’ experience as the largest provider of workforce solutions to the healthcare sector in the UK and Europe.
We are looking for accredited echocardiographers (BSE or EACVI) who are looking for their next challenge.
Click one of our available positions below to apply:
- Highly Specialised Echocardiographer (Remote)
- Highly Specialised Echocardiographer (Multiple locations)
We are looking for permanent Highly Specialised Echocardiographers and Regional Lead Echocardiographers to join our award-winning team!
Our team of accredited staff provide exceptional quality care to patients for customers across the UK. Our dedication to excellence is evidenced by consistently high clinical audit scores and patient feedback. 100% of patients would be likely, or extremely likely to recommend our services (Picker Survey March 2022).
Our award-winning team is clinically led with a focus on quality and alignment with the BSE Echo Quality Framework. We provide a comprehensive induction to ensure you are adequately prepared before starting a new assignment. We regularly ask for your feedback to allow us to tailor work to suit your needs. We have a training and development lead producing training plans, reviewing guidelines, and ensuring we share best practice.
- 5% annual bonus + £3,000 car allowance
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym flex
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual parties and an annual company holiday for top performers
“Working with Xyla Elective Care has been a great experience. From my first day, I was made to feel like an important member of the team. All staff have been extremely welcoming & helpful – nothing is too much trouble. I would be happy to recommend a position within the Cardiac Team.”
Keli Konrad, Regional Echocardiographer Lead
“I like the fact you can concentrate on your list and each patient, rather than being involved in the running of the wider department, I’ve started enjoying scanning again.”