Specialist vascular diagnostics services you can trust
Xyla Elective Care is a specialist provider of a comprehensive range of non-invasive vascular ultrasound diagnostic services, with every aspect of our pioneering clinical support service designed to increase capacity, efficiency, and quality across the vascular ultrasound industry.
The team assess outpatients and inpatients for a wide range of peripheral vascular diseases using non-invasive ultrasound machines. We provide detailed diagnostic reports with stored images and will liaise as appropriate with referring clinicians.
We provide diagnostic expertise in the following areas:
- Carotid duplex (transient ischemic attacks (TIAs), stroke, screening for early disease)•Lower Limb Arterial Duplex (intermittent claudication, acute ischemic disease, aneurysms)
- Lower Limb Venous Duplex (deep vein thrombosis -acute and chronic; varicose veins)
- Aortic Duplex (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms)
- Upper Limb Venous Duplex (thrombosis, thoracic outlet syndrome)
- Upper Limb Arterial Duplex (ischemia, thoracic outlet syndrome)
We Offer Two Vascular Ultrasound Services:
Acute Vascular Services
Inhouse outpatient, inpatient, and advanced Vascular capacity. Short, medium, and long-term Vascular capacities agreed to allow for fluctuating demand. Equipment may be provided upon request.
Community Vascular services
Outsourced managed Vascular services to support CCGs and community health centres. From the point of patient referral to your receipt of the completed patient report, we’ll manage the entire pathway.