General, MSK and Vascular Ultrasound Services
Xyla Elective Care is a specialist provider of general, MSK, non-obstetric and vascular managed ultrasound services, with every aspect of our clinical support service designed to increase capacity, efficiency, and quality across the ultrasound industry.
Our nationwide services seamlessly integrate into local systems, policies, and processes, providing secure part-time to full-time clinic capacity for customers, Monday to Sunday.
- Fast, secure provision of specialist imaging capacity across a range of investigations
- CQC registration for 16+ screening
- Reduction in waiting times
- Reduced number of breached referrals
- Release staff, sessions and modalities for complex high-tariff work
- Strict adherence to NICE, BMUS and SVT guidelines and recommendations
- All services provided by qualified, accredited and compliant staff
- Quality Benchmark: CQC-registered service. Strict quality management and clinical governance processes are in place to ensure services remain at the highest possible level
- Clinically-led operations support underpinning the service
- Reporting: Quarterly reporting of activity and quality against KPIs