Respiratory, Sleep and Neurophysiology Services
Xyla Elective Care is a specialist inhouse provider of managed neuro, respiratory and sleep diagnostic services, providing customers with day clinics to increase their capacity and reduce waiting lists.
Our services seamlessly integrate into local systems, policies, and processes, providing specialist diagnostic investigations bespoke to local workforce pressures, investigation backlogs and equipment/facility availability.
- Respiratory Physiology – Physiologist-led full lung function tests.
- Sleep Physiology – A range of investigations bespoke to local needs, including full PSG scoring if required.
- Neurophysiology – Adult EEG and NCS services only, although additional investigations and paediatric capacity available on request.
- Fast secure provision of specialist capacity across a range of physiologist-led diagnostic investigations
- CQC registration for service users aged 16 years upwards
- Reduction in waiting times
- Reduced number of breached referrals
- Release staff, sessions and modalities for complex high-tariff work
- Strict adherence to ARTP, RCCP, BSCN and NICE guidelines and recommendations
- All services provided by qualified, accredited/registered and compliant staff
- Quality Benchmark: CQC-registered service. Strict quality management and clinical governance processes are in place to ensure services remain at the highest possible level
- Clinically-led operations support underpinning the service
- Reporting: Quarterly reporting of activity and quality against KPIs