We can help reduce your patient waiting times and surgical backlog
In light of the rising waiting lists for surgical specialties, with surgical services facing over 444,000 people awaiting treatment as of December 2022, creating valuable partnerships between NHS organisations and independent care providers is more important than ever.
Xyla Elective Care is a national elective care specialist with a proven track record in the design and delivery of bespoke solutions, helping NHS organisations by creating clinical capacity to reduce wait times and improve patient outcomes.
Why partner with us:
- Trusted CQC registered national partner — we worked with 52 Trusts and 4 Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) across the country in 2022, delivering onsite and virtual services to primary and secondary care.
- Fully managed service with dedicated Service Delivery Leads onsite overseeing clinical service delivery
- Experienced operations teams supporting rapid mobilisation and expert service delivery, reporting service performance and outcomes to you weekly
- Flexible service models — full or hybrid theatre teams to support your specific service challenges
- Approved, trusted insourcing supplier to the NHS on over 10 existing NHS frameworks.
- Experienced clinical leadership team — we are led by experienced NHS consultants & nurses, experts at integrating acute, community and virtual services for the
benefit of patients.
Our experienced surgical medical team provide NHS Trusts and ICSs with additional clinical capacity. We deliver a range of surgical procedures with clearly defined inclusion/exclusion criteria. We support the following surgical services:
Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
Our clinical team
Dr Mark Gudgeon
Dr Abdul Ahmed
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr Petros Charalampoudis
Dr Elexie Iheanyi Opara
Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Dr Thomas Selvaraj