Nurse, AHP and clinical staff
Why join Xyla Elective Care
- Our clinician workforce undergoes a robust recruitment process and thorough competency review, ensuring you work with the best clinical teams.
- We’re committed to innovating patient pathways, giving you the opportunity to deliver patient care in new and exciting ways.
- Our reputation for robust clinical governance means you can rest assured that you will not be exposed to unmitigated clinical risks.
- We regularly ask for your feedback to allow us to tailor work to suit your needs.
- Detailed operations manuals, ensuring you’re prepared to support each contract.
Who we are looking for
We are looking to recruit the following roles to join our clinical teams:
- Anaesthetic nurses
- Endoscopy nurses
- Ophthalmology nurses
- RN first assistants
- Wound care nurses
- General outpatient nurses
- Pre-assessment nurses
- Scrub nurses
- Surgical ward nurses
- Recovery nurses
- Endoscopy HCAs
- Operating department practitioners
- Outpatient HCAs
- Ophthalmology technicians
- Surgical HCAs
- Endoscopy decontamination technicians
As a nurse or AHP with Xyla Elective Care, you’ll benefit from:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Travel and accommodation provided as necessary
- Flexible work patterns and locations to suit your current working commitments
- Complimentary pair of Xyla Elective Care scrubs
- Flexible payment options (weekly or monthly)
If you are inspired by our values and want to deliver excellent patient care as part of an exceptional workforce, apply now to join our team.Apply now
Refer a friend
We value our strong clinical teams and we know the best way to continue building these is by colleague referrals.
If you know a Nurse who would love to join our team, please complete the form below. You will be rewarded with a £250 cash bonus*.Refer a friend
Our nurse and AHP handbook
To have the type of impact we desire, we recognise that we cannot do business as usual, not only in the way we serve our clients but the people we recruit.
That is why it’s important that we recruit people who share our values and equally, that we are deliberate in developing each member of the team to high levels of performance.
In addition to our company values, we also have a set of behavioural standards that we strive to uphold within our clinical team to ensure we deliver the highest standards of patient care.View nurse and AHP handbook