Cardiac Investigation Services
Diagnostic Cardiology services for your outpatient clinics.
Xyla Elective Care provide specialist onsite integrated echocardiography and ambulatory ECG analysis services, delivering our customers across the UK with tailored capacity solutions ranging from 20-600+ patients a month.
We provide the following investigations for NHS and Private Hospitals/Clinics across the UK:
- Adult Transthoracic echocardiography
- Advanced echocardiography (on request)
- Ambulatory ECG analysis using Spacelabs Sentinel Software
How we operate
- We can provide cover for weekday and weekend clinics.
- In line with current British Society of Echocardiography (BSE) guidelines, our service model for Transthoracic Echocardiography offers patient appointments at a minimum of 45-minute intervals, and we work with clients to integrate our provision with their ways of working. Our Echocardiographers scan and report to current BSE guidelines. During service mobilisation, any specific adaptations or additions to recognised guidelines can be accounted for and site-specific information is provided to all Echocardiographers before they begin work at any new assignment.
- We can provide reports using your department’s integrated PACS system or our cloud-based reviewing, reporting and storage software.
- Our Echocardiographers are accredited (BSE, EACVI or equivalent). We have a permanent team of Echocardiographers located around England and our bank staff who work with us on an ad-hoc basis.
- Clinical quality is our priority, and we adhere to BSE guidelines. We audit our work at regular intervals throughout the term of the contract, reviewing up to 10% of all work performed, and we report quarterly to our customers on quality, activity, and against all agreed KPIs.
- We can provide echo machines and a cloud-based reporting system with our services if this is required. If studies are reported via our reporting system, PDF reports will be provided electronically post-appointment.
- Our award-winning Diagnostics division is proud to do things differently. We are not an agency and offer a fully managed service. We support our staff to put patient care first.
|What we offer our employees||What we offer our customers|
|Great rates of pay||A fully managed service|
|Flexible working with hours to suit you||Clinical audit with staff measured against national minimum standards|
|Comprehensive remote and on-site inductions||Fast mobilisation with a team of staff to support your services|
|Feedback and clinical oversight||Full integration with your existing systems and infrastructure|
|Support from our BSE-accredited clinical management team as and when you need it||An account management team looking after your requirements|
|Payment methods to suit you including PAYE and limited company||Clinically trained team to manage your entire service from contract signature to service delivery|
|Study leave and career development opportunities||Equipment provision if required|
Ambulatory ECG Analysis
- We provide reporting capacity for Holter analysis to support existing services or assist in clearing backlogs of holters awaiting analysis.
- We use Spacelabs Sentinel systems that allow centres to securely transfer unreported recordings to us for analysis, completed reports are returned securely to the centre’s version of Sentinel.
- All our data is processed or stored in the UK. Analysis takes place within the UK by UK-trained and qualified Cardiac Physiologists.
- To ensure clinical quality, we audit up to 5% of all of our reported holters and adhere strictly to the latest guidelines.
- Fast secure provision of specialist imaging or analysis capacity
- Reduction in waiting times
- Reduced number of breached referrals
- Release staff, sessions and modalities for complex high-tariff work
- Guaranteed turnaround reporting times in line BSE or NICE reporting recommendations
- All services provided by qualified, accredited and compliant staff
- Quality Benchmark: CQC-registered service. Strict quality management and clinical governance processes are in place to ensure services remain at the highest possible level
- Clinically-led operations support underpinning the service
- Reporting: Quarterly reporting of activity, quality and against KPIs