Xyla Elective Care is made up of a passionate team of industry leaders who drive innovative change within healthcare, elective care, and diagnostics. We’re committed to revolutionising patient pathways and helping customers make lasting changes to their diagnostic services.
Join our team and you’ll have an incredible opportunity to help deliver patient care in new and exciting ways. In return, you’ll receive competitive pay, a great work-life balance, and opportunities for learning and development. Select ‘Register now’ to get started.
Allied health professionals
Consultants and doctors
What you can expect when you work with us
You’ll be working with the best clinical teams: our workforce undergoes a rigorous recruitment process and thorough competency review, and we have a reputation for robust clinical governance. So, you can rest easy knowing you won’t be exposed to unmitigated clinical risk, and you’ll also receive detailed operations manuals, preparing you for each contract.
What benefits do we offer?
- Competitive pay: Receive leading hourly rates, fixed-term, or permanent salaries.
- Work-life balance: Clinical staff can choose when and where they work, so you can fit your duties around your personal life. Joining a non-clinical team? Enjoy flexible office and remote working.
- Endless opportunities: You can lead or support key clinical contracts, at all levels.
- Learning and development: We offer fantastic L&D opportunities, including internal and external courses to develop and maintain your skills.
- Inspiring workplace: Innovation is respected, new ideas are supported, and success is rewarded.
- Giving back: Use your spare time, specialist skills, and experience to support stressed services nationwide.
- Clinical excellence: We fully support you so you can concentrate on giving patients the highest levels of care.
- Regular feedback: You’ll have regular opportunities to give us feedback, so we can tailor the work to suit your needs.
If you’re interested in a career at Xyla Elective Care, we’d love to hear from you. Select ‘Register now’ below and complete our short form. You can also send us your CV. We’ll contact you soon.