Remote analysis services
UK-based analysis services for 12-lead and ambulatory ECG investigations, delivering both our primary and secondary care customers with the secure analysis capacity, equipment, systems, and expert clinical operations support they need to provide fast, expert diagnostic services to their patients.
Integrated analysis services
Free connection of customer and Xyla Spacelabs Sentinel databases taking 2 to 3 weeks.
Secure Data Transfer
Secure transfer of unreported Holter recordings within Sentinel.
Urgent and routine turnaround times chosen by our customer to meet local need.
Integrated report return
Completed report securely returned straight into the customer’s Sentinel.
Multi-hub community diagnostics
GP refers into Xyla community cardiovascular diagnostic hub, via urgent and routine appointment pathways.
Quick appointment access
The patient attends a designated local community hub for ECG/BP investigations.
Analysis and clinical guidance
Remote diagnostic and clinical interpretation provide GPs with fast access to results and patient management advice.
The patient is appropriately managed locally by GPs, with onward referral to secondary care or Xyla’s CVD Prevent service if required.
- Cost savings – save up to 70% per patient compared to the cost of a standard outpatient referral
- Fast turnaround times – all reports delivered back within 24 hours, with urgent reports back on the same day
- Easy integration – seamless connection with your existing Spacelabs software and monitors
- We can provide full equipment set up if required
- Clinical quality – strict quality management and robust clinical governance processes
- Bespoke workflows – tailored pathways which meet local needs and preferences
- Backlog clearance – a bespoke service for acute NHS services who require support with backlogs of analysis work
- A well-defined care pathway that supports GPs to manage patients in all cases, including emergencies
- Clinician/referrer alert provides immediate ‘link’ to scan and report for urgent action
- Strict recruitment and induction criteria hand-pick the analysis staff that work for us
- A dedicated clinical governance team